About LIBUSOFT CICOM
Libusoft Cicom d.o.o. is an IT and consulting company that develops and implements solutions for the informatisation of business processes. The company has been operating in the Croatian market for 30 years, and since 2022 it is an integral part of the global software group Constellation Software Inc. At the same time, the company became a part of the Juniper group and the IN2 group.
Libusoft Cicom (LC) is a leader in the digitization of public administration. We are proud of the fact that there is at least one LC solution in the IT system of every Croatian smart city, county and municipality. We are particularly proud of Platform Otvoreno, a web platform that provides citizens with a number of electronic services related to information or communication with city services, as well as insight into the functioning of the county, city or municipality. We also have to point out that we are the only one in Croatia with such solution.
LC has more than 150 employees, among whom are: economists, software engineers, licensed accountants, programmers, technicians, system administrators and certified consultants. The main office of the company is in Zagreb, but we also have four regional offices – LC Slavonija in Osijek, LC Istra in Novigrad, LC Primorje in Rijeka and LC Dalmacija in Split.
The primary activities of LIBUSOFT CICOM are development, sale and support for accounting applications for five groups of users: local self-government units, budget users, utility companies, property management companies and small and medium businesses.
In the past 30 years LC has created a great number of applications that together make SPI® – SUSTAV POSLOVNIH INFORMACIJA (Business Information System) which is a copyrighted product of LIBUSOFT CICOM Ltd. In addition, we offer software solutions and consulting services that are the result of years of learning and experience. We offer our customers assistance in managing real estate, managing finances, organizing processes in local government (FMC), the effective collection of debts, the implementation of public procurement and consulting workshops for the interpretation of new regulations.
WHAT DOES SPI® CONTAIN?
· SPI® as a package can be divided into four groups (or systems) of applications:
· IPR (Integralno Proračunsko Računovodstvo) – system for budget accounting (for local self-government units and organizations that are being financed from local or national budget)
· KOMIS (Komunalno-informacijski sustav) – system for billing and collection of communal taxation
· USZ (Upravljanje Stambenim Zgradama) – system for property management
· PA (Poslovne Aplikacije) – system of applications for financial accounting
HOW DO WE WORK?
· we continuously follow the legislative process and upgrade our applications in accordance with relevant changes in laws, then distribute the upgrades to our users as new versions of the programs with no extra cost
· we provide support to our users via e-mail, telephone, remote connection and training for our applications
· we also offer system and technical support, such as the sale of hardware components and computers, installation of software, system analysis, network installation, and maintenance
Full range of our activities offers full service to our customers – we provide them with tools that make their job easier, knowledge how to use those tools and support for resolving any issues that might arise.
In order to always be helpful to our clients, we organize educational workshops and seminars. Once a year we organize conference in Zagreb for all of our customers where we recap the progress made in the past year and introduce new projects or applications. During the conference we also organize several lectures with subjects relevant to our users.
For customer relationship management, we use our own IT solution, which is adapted for our needs.
Over 900 organizations use SPI® applications or LC’s services, and we also have users of our system and technical support, as well as users of our consulting services. Regarding budget accounting (IPR), we are the leading provider of this type of software in Croatia since our system IPR is used in 8 counties, in 88 cities, over 160 communes and well over 350 organizations that are obligated to keep budget accounting.
We have to point out that our UZS is the most widespread system among property management companies. Over 47 of them use our software. Also, our KOMIS system is used by more than 50 utility companies.
With numerous certifications and competitions in fields of application development we follow highest technological practice and standards.
Some of our achievements are:
ISO 9001, ISO 27001, Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Numerous certificates in JAVA, AWS…
We develop applications using following technologies:
· Angular and Typescript for responsive SPA UI
· Microsoft Windows Forms and C# for Desktop UI
· Java, Spring, and JPA for SOAP and REST web services
· T-SQL and PL/pgSQL for business logic in databases
· JasperReports and SSRS for embedded reporting
· SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Power BI, and Tableau for BI solutions
· GeoServer, OpenLayers, Leaflet… for GIS Solutions
· AWS for cloud-native applications (S3, CloudFront, API Gateway, Lambda, Fargate, EC2, RDS, ALB…)
Databases we use according to need of specific project like:
· MS SQL Server
· AWS DynamoDB